Monday, April 30, 2012

Favorite Film (Poetry Films)

My favorite film by far was the cartoon one of the cactus that won the "WTF" award from period A2.  That was pretty funny.
But seriously I loved all the films.  It was great to get out there and use our imaginations.  We had to commit a couple of crimes on the way but that's nothing new to this guy.  Ours was pretty cool because we had a good video editor doing our work.  My favorite serious film was Roah's and Tim's.  They are pretty good artists.  Although they bag on any music they don't like I still love them.  And now I'm going off on a whole different tangent.
The films were great.  I think each class should do them every year from now on.  I have a lot of friends in our class but I know how it feels to have no friends in the class and have to do a group project.  It can suck.  So a suggestion I would make is to maybe have a side project kids can do instead of making a movie.  Just in case they feel uncomfortable filming or just plain uncomfortable with working with people.  Just a suggestion though.  Anyways my favorite part of the entire film festival was just the freedom we had to make our films.  Also I like how it was presented.  Mr. Nelson did a great job hyping it up and it made it that much more funny and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment