Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blog #9 Extra

I know I am late on this one.  And I plead for mercy on my grade.  Alright look I went through a three or four week depressive state.  Have mercy on my soul and help me out with my grades.  It's my final year of school and I already finished all my credits.  My dad made me keep all my classes.  That would depress anyone. 
But I have been thinking about making it up to Mr. Nelson by doing something nice for him. 
Lately what has been on my mind is simply this.... GOooGOogOGoGOGogoGOOgoGOogoOgoO... So aside from that I am really interested in my education lately.  If I could I would only come to creative writing.  I love to read and write.  Two things that I find very fun.  I just want my knowledge of the world and my beliefs to increase.  It makes for good conversation at 2:00 AM.  I love education but I have never been a fan of wasting my time in school.  The only classes I have ever really learned something from is math and English.  Everything else, like psychology and sociology were all the types of classes I just could care less about.  Anyone with a brain is going to grow and learn how life is for themselves.  Who cares why people do things?  Last time I went to a psychologist he tried telling me what was wrong by the way I was sitting down in the chair.
P.S.
I was drinking some tea the other day and I noticed my pinky was up in the air.... Subconsciously

No comments:

Post a Comment