Wednesday, May 2, 2012

#10 extra blog post (SUCK THAT AKON)

But another late post by none other than Mr. Biggums (AKA) Biggum Chokee.
"Alright people I'm coming to you live from Alpine, UT.  The heart and soul of my own ass."
"Biggums why don't you let the people in on a little secret."
"Of course... What I sound like is what I taste like."
"You heard it here first people.  This is Biggum Chokee coming at you once again from Alpine, UT."

Anyways I get really hyper sometimes.  Life....  Let me tell you what life is all about.  It's about being a beast.  Getting beaten and burnt and sliced and watching murders go down.  Now you take all of this and you wipe it off your clean cut and freshly tailored new suit and say, "pshh, whatever".

That's what life is all about right there.  Nothing else is important.  It's about murdering and slicing.  Whether that be murdering a freshly sliced pizza or a grocery store full of melon.

I got a watch today.  It's pretty sexy.  I'm pretty much pimpin what can I say?  Getting paid.

Couple weeks ago I got a speeding ticket.  I was going 102 in a 75 zone.

SUCK THAT AKON !!!  PSHH, 90 IN A 65 IS CHILD'S PLAY

No comments:

Post a Comment