Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Yo Dis Some Dialogue

"What it is girl?  What's up?  Can a brother get a nickel for some gum?"
"Gimme dat numba, and I'll call.  And I'll follow you're stench in the gym"
"Okay Tony I'm getting freaked out now can you stop?"
"I'm going to kill you first, and then eat you"
(Worrying) "Let me out of the car now, please"
"I'm going to kill you.  You told me to stop being so angry and I'M NOT EVEN ANGRY!!!!!!"
"John look at yourself you are very angry and you need help"
"My name's .... NOT .... RIIIIIIIIIIICK"
"I'm really scared now and don't know where to turn"
"Well that's because you're atheist"
"I'm atheist because there is no God"
"FIRST YOU CALL ME ANGRY AND NOW YOU SAY THERE IS NO GOD???"
"I KNOW there is no God"
"Well I KNOW how to make you believe"
"What, kill me?"
"No like this...."
(holding a gun to her face and cocking it back) she screams, "OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME"

No comments:

Post a Comment