Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fears

I want to be short and sweet with this one because I like to write a lot.  The things I fear all come from experiences I have had.  The reason I fear things is because I feel they overpower me in some way.  The only I, myself, can overcome my fears is to obtain a perfect love.  With a perfect love, fear can't interfere.  I would feel on top of everything.  Even the things I wasn't on top of would be just fine as long as I was free from hate.  Fear comes from losing something.  Fear comes from hate.  Fear comes from thinking about what it would be like without a perfect love.  There is much to fear.  As long as you know this, I think everything will be okay.  Don't deny it.  Whoever said giving into your emotions makes you a weaker person is wrong.  Holding them back makes you weak.  All it does is portray a sense of power to others.  Be who you really are and you will know it is okay to fear.

1 comment:

  1. For so long I've always tried to describe my fears and how I feel about them. Your line, "The reason I fear things is because I feel they overpower me in some way." is exactly what I've been looking for. So I thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete