Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Society Tells Us What Is and Isn't Okay

One of my main goals in life is to be like one of those masters.  I'm talking like a straight up master.  Not at kung fu, although this doesn't exclude kung fu.  I'm strictly talking about the kind of master who has life figured out more than anyone else.
To be honest I feel I'm already there.  But don't test me on this because I need some practice.  But I want to be one of those people who can give advice on anything.  But I want to do it so I can help people out.
Aside from my views and objectives on life, I can say that everyone is already a master.  We only lack the realization of what we can do.
Society tells us what is and isn't okay.
Just the other day I was telling someone this crazy theory I came up with about the reason we do things.  I believe that 80% of the people do 80% of what has influenced them.  That is just a guess on the percentages of course.
This kid tries to tell me that we do what we do because we live in the moment too much.
Hey I don't know who is right.  But whatever is going on, I have learned not to second guess myself and my views.  This has made me the person I am today.
Don't let others tell you what you know to be true is wrong.  Because yes, it is all in your head.  Where else would it be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment