Saturday, March 3, 2012

Courage

I like courage.  Courage is my favorite part of the triforce.  Courage, power and wisdom.  Of the three I think I would be most comfortable having courage.  I wouldn't be afraid to tackle any obstacle that I really want to get passed but am usually too scared to even try so I just walk away.  What if there was ONE obstacle I was too scared to tackle.  And what if that ONE obstacle could have been the one that opened up a whole new world to me.  An exciting world.
A world filled with nothing but comfort and peace.  Joy.  Endless happiness.  No tolerance could be made towards what you achieve.
And if I only had the courage to get past this "fear" we speak of then I would have been fine.
Check out my next blog post called "where does fear come from" to get an idea of, well.... WHERE FEAR COMES FROM !!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Lolz. Zelda reference. You make my day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the line:"And what if that ONE obstacle could have been the one that opened up a whole new world to me. An exciting world."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the line:"And what if that ONE obstacle could have been the one that opened up a whole new world to me. An exciting world."

    ReplyDelete