Sunday, March 18, 2012

COMPUTER !

WOW.  Can I just say that the past two weeks have been two amazing weeks.  I have wanted a pc for a very long time now and I finally have it !!  The excitement running through me is too much for me to not write about.  That's all that is on my mind lately !  So I want to talk about limits.  Limitations on what is possible and what is not possible.  I believe that you can truly achieve ANYTHING that you set your mind too.  That is something that I guarantee most people would agree with.  But then you go up to those same people who agree with that and tell them what you are trying to achieve.  Then they will see it is impossible to do that.  So limitations are a thing of the past.  Next I want to tell you what I am trying to achieve.  I'm trying to achieve obtaining this type of excitement at will.  Whenever I want it I can have it !!  And some of you might be thinking it would be a waste to have it all the time.  But I'm talking about the type of excitement that keeps growing and growing and is never the same.  So that is what I am working with right now and I can not wait to get my computer up and running and playing games on it.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment