Friday, March 16, 2012

Photography Class

I'm in photography class writing my blog post when I'm supposed to be doing work.  Do you see what laziness and procrastination can do to someone ??  It deletes the creativity and makes me work fast.  Although I think I am very creative.  What others may think is that I'm rambling.  Anything that comes from my mind to this computer screen is an act of creativity.  Everything is creative.  Nothing is original.  Originality is non-existent.  Every single thought you have ever thought before has already been thought of.  See??  Maybe you're not on the same page as me.  But I'm not going to explain something you won't understand.  There is no past and future.  There is no such thing as time.  Everything is happening.  Everything is everything.  We're all here.  Past is an imaginary time made up by the human mind.  Nobody can prove the past exists through anything but their own mind.  The future doesn't exist without a past.  All we are is a dot staying in one place.  Eternal presence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment