Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lucy Is Watching Me

So I know this girl Lucy.  She has been with me for a couple days now.  Just sitting there.  She's pretty much the only thing on my mind.  I have been denying her as best as I can.  It's hard though.  When I'm with her my world opens up.
No...
My world is shattered.  I'm introduced to a whole new universe.  One I never knew before.  She helps me see myself for me.  She helps the paint on the wall dry faster.
That's not paint, that's blood!
Whatever it may be, with Lucy by my side everything is alright.  Until it goes bad.  Then I'm stuck here waiting and wondering how to get back.  Get back to what?
Finally I'm back.
(Took me two hours to write this)

3 comments:

  1. Nice. Don't really understand the meaning but okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When I'm with her my world opens up. No...My world is shattered."
    I'm pretty sure that's everything about love, crushes, etc for everyone. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, i can kinda relate to it.

    "she helps the paint on the wall dry faster"

    love that part

    ReplyDelete