Thursday, February 2, 2012

So There's This Girl

I forgot what love can do to you.  I haven't even kissed this girl yet and I'm already weak when with her.  It scares me how much power she has over me.  There's something about love that makes you forget about recognition, superiority, respect, and all of the above.  I'm not one to tell you how it's done.  When it comes to love I get weak and forget all about the world.  If you are still with me here then I hope you can relate.  Love depresses me when I don't have it.  I'm a weak person and I'm the first to admit it.  Who says weakness is a bad thing though?  I think I am addicted to my weaknesses.  They are what make me strong.  Letting her toss my heart around is invigorating.  Yes, sometimes it physically hurts my heart to think about being without her.  Yes, I am writing this because somewhere along the lines I have felt so much pain for such a long time that I started to like it.  Yes, I just started liking her a week ago.  But none of this should matter because there are no guidelines to love, unless you set them.  What is love then?  This world is full of love and hate.  That's all there is.  Love, hate, and emptiness which doesn't exist.  Can you be lost in the midst of all this love and hate?  Not really, no.  You are never lost but you may think you are.  What I'm basically trying to say is that I don't care what you think.  This world has a funny way of labeling things and I don't like it one bit.  I believe you should find out every mystery for yourself and until then let it remain a mystery.  So find some love, lose it, gain the hate, then strive for the love you once had.  (this was my first blog don't laugh)

8 comments:

  1. "Yes, I am writing this because somewhere along the lines I have felt so much pain for such a long time that I started to like it."

    I absolutely loved this line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, there are no guidelines to love. Love is personal to each relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "But none of this should matter because there are no guidelines to love, unless you set them."


    Super Delicious. Super Real.

    I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I think I am addicted to my weaknesses. ...Letting her toss my heart around is invigorating." Aren't we all addicted to this kind of self-torture? I really like this post. Also the fact that you have Zelda music on here makes you 13 times more awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot what love can do to you. I haven't even kissed this girl yet and I'm already weak when with her. ~NUFF SAID. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think anyone's laughing at this post, its amazing, some of your lines are pure gold. its from the heart and that's what makes it good. I also must agree with reginald delicious, the zelda music multiplies your awesomeness by at least 13

    ReplyDelete
  7. The music playing automatically bugs me. I'm listening to my own music and then your music comes in and messes everything up. Plus when I leave a comment, the music starts over. Grrrrrr.....

    Let me decide.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WELL QUIT LISTENING TO YOUR MUSIC WHEN MY PAGE HAS ZELDA MUSIC, GREEN DAY, AND R. KELLY !!!! What is the point of music on my page if you are only going to listen to yours ? Respect my friend... respect

    p.s. don't give me a bad grade for using all caps to yell at you for not respecting.

    ReplyDelete