Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Life and Death

What I have been thinking about lately is how I will die.
I mean if I really knew how I was going to die I'm not sure how I would act.  A part of me would be that crazy kid who treats everyone nice and has no fears.
On the other hand I think the worry-side of me would be on edge at all times.  Not knowing when, but only how I am going to die.
I like life.  To me, life is like a kid who just met his or her new best friend.  The light in my eyes wants something amazing.  I want to be a man full of love.
A lot of people have been dying young lately.
What's up with that?
Either way, that other part of me...
That part of me that nobody understands but myself...
Well that part also wants me to die young.  What is it like after death?  I've heard stories but I want the real thing.
I'll stay here until I'm meant to die though.  Suicide isn't for me.  Too much love for my family and friends.
If I were to commit suicide I would take a bunch of acid and ecstasy.
When I am peaking I will just jump off the highest building I can find and free fall to my free fly.
Eh ?
Imagine how that fall would be!  A whole new world.
Anyways I love life and I know I was sent here to die.  So why be scared ?

No comments:

Post a Comment